skip to Main Content

I think my pet ate something that could be poisonous, but he/she seems fine. What should I do?

Don’t panic, but call us right away. If it’s outside our normal business hours, leave a message, and one of our veterinarians will return your call quickly. If your pet is not showing any adverse symptoms, you can also call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 888-426-4435. You may be charged a consultation fee.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top